Home

How much are tolls from PA to Massachusetts

Toll Rates for Mass Turnpike. The toll calculator is based on your Mass Turnpike entry and exit points and calculates the toll costs of your entire trip on the Turnpike. Please select your entry/exit points, number of axles and payment method: Entry Interchange:: 003 (old 01) - West Stockbridge 010 (old 02) - Lee 041 (old 03) - Westfield 045. Calculate toll costs for any routes across North America, Western Europe and these countries. For 2-axle passenger vehicles only. For additional vehicle sizes visit https://trucks.tollsmart.com . From: To: Display as: Single route Multiple routes. For European Countries only. Emission Class

E-ZPass $47.80. Cash/AET $52.00. NOTICE! AET TOLLS. Tolls in Massachusetts are All-Electronic. Customers without a compatible toll pass will be invoiced on a monthly basis. Calculate your trip on the Massachusetts Turnpike using our Toll Calculator. It is always free to use for all toll roads on TurnpikeInfo.com For Warrendale: To calculate a toll for a trip that includes Warrendale, please select the actual interchange where you will enter and/or exit the Turnpike system (i.e. New Castle, Beaver Valley, Cranberry or Gateway). 1. Entering Interchange. Where will you be entering the PA Turnpike

The truck toll calculator will calculate toll costs across all tunnels, bridges and toll roads in the US, Canada and Mexico, and factors in the height, weight and axle count of the vehicle to provide the most accurate toll cost estimates. We use the web product to view the multiple routes available and what the tolls are for each route Calculate current, official tolls by state or by roadway. Select from toll roads across the United States to get toll calculators, toll road maps with exit details, traffic cameras, travel weather, lodging and dining information on America's turnpikes, toll roads, tunnels and bridges The total cost of driving from Philadelphia, PA to Boston, MA (one-way) is $38.24 at current gas prices. The round trip cost would be $76.47 to go from Philadelphia, PA to Boston, MA and back to Philadelphia, PA again. Regular fuel costs are around $3.10 per gallon for your trip Calculates toll costs for any routes in North America. Before heading out on a roadtrip use this Google Maps Toll Calculator to find out in advance how much tolls will cost you and learn if there are alternate routes that can save you money. Built on the same Google Maps platform that hundreds of millions of drivers rely on, it works just like. Find your optimal route. Compare routes for tolls & gas costs and time for all USA, Canada, México & India toll roads, turnpikes, tollways, bridges, and tunnels. Cheapest & legal truck routes with HAZMAT, height, weight, axles & other restrictions. Trip Calculator Car Toll Calculator Truck Toll Calculator RV Toll Calculator Bus Toll Calculator

Toll Calculator - EZDriveM

Truck Toll Calculator. Tollsmart. Calculate toll costs for any routes across North America, Australia and Western Europe by entering the starting and ending locations and your vehicle information. Start Over Return Trip You asked how much revenue is taken in from state-maintained tolls in Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, and Maryland. The information below is for 2004, the most recent year for which we could find fiscal information for all of the toll facilities

In Indiana , an E-ZPass requires a $7 deposit and has an annual fee of $12.00. The minimum balance is $10 or the one-month average, and the account auto-replenishes 25% of a three-month average or a minimum of $2.50. Delaware 's E-ZPass system requires a $25 deposit and a $15 fee one-time fee for each additional transponder added to an account While there are sometimes signs on the toll roads listing the different tolls, the messages are generally small and hard to decipher at 65 mph. For example, going from the western-most end of the Mass Pike to the Interstate 495 interchange toward northern New England using a Massachusetts transponder costs $3.50, but with a transponder. To compare other toll road premiums for non-E-ZPass customers nationwide, Massachusetts has an 87 percent premium on the Massachusetts turnpike and 109 percent on the Boston Extension. The Miami-Dade Expressway has a 100 percent premium. The Pennsylvania Turnpike charges a 36 percent premium

We also paid $1.66 for the NY - New Rochelle toll and $1.10 for the MA Pike tolls from I-84 to I-495. Looking at the same trip last August going south, the New Rochelle and GW bridge tolls aren't collected, but the Delaware Memorial Bridge toll is for $3.00. Going south, the NJTP is $9.05 I-95 Tolls. Highway, bridge and tunnel tolls for I-95 (and several alternate routes) are listed here by state. This listing runs the entire length of I-95 from Maine to Florida. Rates are for passenger cars only. **Peak Hours: 7:00-9:00 a.m; 4:30-6:30 p.m. Monday-Friday (based on time of entry) and at all times on weekends. ***$70 for 50 trips Massachusetts. There are no tolls on I-95 in Massachusetts. New Hampshire. Blue Star Turnpike. Too roundabout to avoid a simple $2.00 toll for 16.2 miles, even though it's a high 12.4 cents per mile. You can consider parallel US-1. Maine. Maine Turnpike (I-95). The toll between the entrance at the NH border and Exit 44 for I-295N is $4.00 of. An E-ZPass is an electronic transponder that you can use to pay your tolls automatically. The transponder is a flat, rectangular device that attaches to the inside of your windshield with adhesive Velcro strips. Some E-ZPasses have a switch you can use if you want to travel in a HOT (Express) lane as part of a carpool

The Massachusetts Department of Transportation is focused on customer service and safety. Your comments are valuable in our constant pursuit to provide the highest quality services. Address: 10 Park Plaza, Suite 4160 Boston, MA 02116. Phone: For all departments: 857-DOT-INFO (857-368-4636) Toll Free: 877-MA-DOT-GOV (877-623-6846) TTY: 857-368-065 As part of the $24.3-billion Big Dig project in Boston, the Massachusetts Turnpike Extension lengthened Interstate 90 east 3.5 miles from the 1965 terminus at I-93 to Logan International Airport (BOS). Fully opened on January 18, 2003, the extension of I-90 shifted the terminus northeast to Route 1A in East Boston Re: Driving From Philadelphia to Cape Cod. 8 years ago. Save. We travel to the Cape from a bit north of Philly every year. I would avoid I-95 at all costs and opt for the Tappan Zee to I-684 and then crossing CT on I-84. The traffic may be heavy but it is rarely stopped, as is often/almost always the case on 95 Reduce all Cash, Video, Commuter and Shoppers' toll rates at the Bay Bridge (US 50/301), including a reduction in the two-axle cash rate from $6 to $4 round trip and in the Commuter rate from $2.10 to $1.40. Increase the E-ZPass Maryland discount from 10% to 37.5% at the Bay Bridge - toll drops from $5.40 to $2.50 round trip

Tollsmar

Official MapQuest website, find driving directions, maps, live traffic updates and road conditions. Find nearby businesses, restaurants and hotels. Explore Interstate 84 (I-84) is an Interstate Highway in the northeastern United States that extends from Dunmore, Pennsylvania, (near Scranton) at an interchange with I-81 east to Sturbridge, Massachusetts, at an interchange with the Massachusetts Turnpike ().Among the major cities that the road passes through is Hartford, Connecticut.Another highway named I-84 is located in the northwestern United. Road trip planner. The total cost of driving from Pittsburgh, PA to Boston, MA (one-way) is $52.33 at current gas prices.. The round trip cost would be $104.65 to go from Pittsburgh, PA to Boston, MA and back to Pittsburgh, PA again.. Regular fuel costs are around $2.29 per gallon for your trip. This calculation assumes that your vehicle gets an average gas mileage of 25 mpg for a mix of city. To calculate the toll for your trip, select the road you will drive, your entry point, your exit point, how you will pay and the number of axles on your vehicle. Toll Calculator rates are estimates. Refer to the Rate Card for actual rates. If you don't have FasTrak ®, you can pay a toll online or via The Toll Roads app

Massachusetts Turnpike Tolls And Toll Calculato

1. Massachusetts Toll Roads | Calculate Toll Prices . See all of the Massachusetts toll roads, tunnels and bridges below. Click on the interactive map below to see all of the information about each toll road in Massachusetts. Get to know the costs, where they are and how long they are, let SIXT help you plan your road trip to Massachusetts
  2. How much are toll roads ranges from as low as 25 cents per toll booth to $1.25 for the most expensive toll road in America—the Whiteface Mountain Veterans Memorial Highway in New York. Oftentimes, these tolls can rack up quickly, especially if you use them frequently to commute to work or for other activities
  3. The zone of state toll systems that are part of E-ZPass now stretches far beyond the New York metropolitan area where it began. Now you can use your E-ZPass in toll-zapping booths in 14 states, a.
  4. Get online driving directions you can trust from Rand McNally. Plan your trips and vacations and use our travel guides for reviews, videos, and tips
  5. Out-of-state drivers traveling along the Turnpike without E-ZPass transponders owe Massachusetts more than $15 million in uncollected tolls and fees -- payments MassDOT is largely unable to enforce
  6. Contact Us Home PA Turnpike Home If you require additional assistance, please call the E-ZPass Customer Service Center at 877.736.6727 (Outside U.S., please call 717.561.1522)
  7. Find Tolls Now. Click on your state: Alaska Alabama Arkansas Arizona California Colorado Connecticut Washington DC Delaware Florida Georgia Hawaii Iowa Idaho Illinois Indiana Kansas Kentucky Lousiana Massachusetts Maryland Maine Michigan Minnesota Missouri Mississippi Montana North Carolina North Dakota Nebraska New Hampshire New Jersey New.

Toll Calculator - PA Turnpik

Toll Rates: Enters the Pennsylvania Turnpike system beyond the Mid-County toll barrier, Interstate 476. See Pennsylvania Turnpike toll & mileage rates Well, WBZ took those and other complaints straight to the toll booths. On a snowy day we found Mike Cullen. A toll collector for over 20 years, he's now catching heat about the cost of toll.

Just in time for your summer road trip there is now a free toll calculator that will calculate the cost of tolls for any trips in the US, Canada or Mexico. Not only will the app tell you how much tolls will cost at each toll facility you encounter, it will also provide up to two alternative routes so you can quickly see if there's a cheaper route that will save you money At the top of that list sits the Pennsylvania Turnpike, solidifying it as the most expensive toll road in the entire world. To travel from tip-to-tip on the Pennsylvania Turnpike starting on the. Massachusetts' all electronic tolling program. It includes E-ZPass MA and Pay By Plate MA. The program works without toll booths on the Mass Turnpike (I-90), Tobin Memorial Bridge, and the Sumner, Callahan, and Ted Williams Tunnels Pay Toll (s) Did you recently drive The Toll Roads (State Routes 73, 133, 241, 261) and you don't have a FasTrak ® account? You can easily pay your toll (s) here within 5 days before or 5 days after your drive. Driving a rental car? Find out how to pay your tolls

2019 Rate Table for Toll Booths along the Dulles Toll RoadToll rates for all vehicles traveling the Dulles Toll Road are as follows:*Most passenger cars and trucks are 2-Axle vehicles The Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority announced new toll rates for 2019 following a public Toll Setting Process in 2018. Details about the toll setting process are as follows: Lear Massachusetts (US) Distance Chart (Distance Table): For your quick reference, below is a Distance Chart or Distance Table of distances between some of the major cities in Massachusetts (US). [Note: The distance between cities in Massachusetts (US) distance chart below is straight line distance (may be called as flying or air distance) between the two locations in Massachusetts (US) calculated. How Many Tolls Are on I-95? There are 15 toll sections of Interstate Highway 95 along the length of its run from Maine to Florida, as of 2015. Some toll sections are set at a specific toll price for a set section of highway in a certain state. Other states have a toll placed on the entire section of the road in that state, and the toll may vary. Participating States. You can use the E-ZPass you purchase in Pennsylvania to pay tolls for highways, bridges and tunnels in 13 states in addition to Pennsylvania. Those states are Delaware, Illinois, Indiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Rhode Island, Virginia and West Virginia If you take 90 to Boston, MA from Cleveland, OH, you will pay approximately $30 in tolls in New York and Massachusetts. If you take I-88 and I-86 through New York, you could avoid tolls, but the.

Ha, EZ Pass Take That Suckers

If you do not pay for tolls via available payment options, you will be charged for (a) all tolls incurred (at the highest, undiscounted applicable toll rate); (b) a $15.00 administrative fee (FL and MA - $9.99 per occurrence) for each toll incurred (subject to a $90.00 cap for such toll-related administrative fees for the rental period); and (c. I've read and found that New York is the bulk of the tolls I'll pay. Some places say there is a $30 toll in just one part of New York.. so I ask of anyone that is familiar with I-90 from the Penn line to Mass line for a normal car.. what range should I expect the total toll cost to be

Truck Toll Calculator - Tollsmar

1. E-ZPass is a beautiful program, as my husband noted. Over 18.4 million drivers hold accounts in the program, and 2015 saw over 2.8 billion transactions.So many cars, paying so many tolls, so.
  2. Interstate 90 (I-90) is a part of the Interstate Highway System that runs from Seattle, Washington, to Boston, Massachusetts.In the U.S. state of New York, I-90 extends 385.88 miles (621.01 km) from the Pennsylvania state line at Ripley to the Massachusetts state line at Canaan, and is the second-longest highway in the state after NY 17.Although most of the route is part of the tolled New York.
  3. Uni is a portable toll pass that works in 19 states. Uni is a product of E-PASS, Florida's first toll pass created in 1994, that allows drivers to automatically pay tolls on expressways seamlessly from Florida to Maine and west to Minnesota. Uni works throughout 19 states with all the benefits of E-PASS including

Turnpike and toll road toll calculators, maps, plazas and

Pennsylvania Turnpike E-ZPass fees are dropping. Pennsylvania Turnpike Commission. The annual service fee will go down from $6 to $3 per transponder. The fee for a damaged or lost transponder will. The Federal government, on the other hand, spent $13,455 per mile to complete the first 200 miles of the National Road (Fishlow 2000, 549). Besides costing much less, the Pennsylvania Pike was far better in quality. The toll gates along the Pittsburgh Pike provided a steady stream of revenue for repairs MAKING TOLLS LESS TAXING: In a joint venture with Fleet Bank (now part of Bank of America), the Massachusetts Turnpike Authority implemented the Fast Lane electronic toll collection system in 1998. At that time, the authority also eliminated tolls for automobiles traveling the mainline turnpike between EXIT 1 (MA 41) in West Stockbridge and. Rentals from Florida, Georgia, and Texas are charged a $6.99 admin fee per day (maximum $34.75) plus the actual tolls, or you can opt for e-Toll Unlimited for $11.99 per rental day (maximum $59.95 per week) that includes admin fees and the cost of the tolls themselves The default fly score is 229 from Boston to Philadelphia. The Drive Score is a comparable calculation that estimates the total cost of doing a road trip. You might spend less on gas than the price of airfare, but it could take you longer to get there if you're driving

Cost of Driving from Philadelphia, PA to Boston, M

to be toll-free, why do I see tolls on the Massachusetts Turnpike, the New York Thruway, the Pennsylva nia Turnpike, and so may other Interstates? 6. What tolls did Connecticut used to have? 6. How much revenue did the tolls produce? 7. The state agreed to take the tolls off of the Connecticut Turnpike in 1983 Find every toll road in Alaska, just click on a black dot below and you will find out where and how much the toll road costs. Know how mush the tunnel and road tax costs before you drive through Alaska. Disclaimer: this content (together with the whole Toll Roads project by SIXT rent a car) is getting dismissed and no longer updated as of. 1.00 2.50 3.00 3.50 4.00 4.50 1.50 1.50 Class 1: Two-axle four-tire vehicles - including passenger cars, pickup trucks, vans and motorcyles paying full cash toll

Free Google Maps Toll Calculator - Tollsmar

I'm sure there are tolls in NJ, which seems to have tolls every 2 miles or so. It's going to be MUCH easier for you if you have EZ Pass. Via the GSP about $20. Outerbridge Crossing to Staten. Remember, at least one toll must be paid to get into New York City. How to Avoid the Most Tolls By taking U.S. Route 1/9, budget-minded travelers can travel from New Jersey into New York City and. To extend your car rental, you can click Call to Extend Your Rental in our mobile app. You can also call your rental branch or 1-855-266-9565 to extend your reservation. For more information, please visit our COVID-19 FAQs page. For additional questions, please visit our main car rental FAQs page The answer is subject to where you get on the New Jersey Turnpike. The maximum toll for that, if you get on at Exit 18 (E or W) to Exit 11 is $13.85. See New Jersey Turnpike for Toll Calculator. The other tolls are fixed. The Delaware Memorial Bri.. A: Travelers can save 33% on average with E-ZPass on their Ohio Turnpike tolls. If you travel on the Ohio Turnpike or on other toll roads that accept E-ZPass , your savings can add up fast. Using E-ZPass also reduces travel time and helps reduce fuel consumption by eliminating the need to fully stop when entering or exiting the Turnpike

Trip Calculator - Google Maps with Tolls & Gas - Toll API

34 reviews of Massachusetts Turnpike I stand by my assertion that over the past decade or so this has been the best-maintained major highway in the state (thanks to its dedicated funding stream). It is also a very fast road, which is good, because it;s not a very interesting drive in my half of the state. I know the usual complaints -- corruption, traffic, tolls, and the Big Dig A ridiculous fee of $62.00 is ruining my credit wrongly and illegally. I have been an E-ZPass customer since 2006 and it is registered with my car. I have disputed. E-ZPass also saves you money through discounts offered by many toll facilities and helps reduce traffic congestion. With E-ZPass you receive the following benefits: Automatically enrolled in the E-Z Discount Plan saving you 25% up to 50% off each month with 30 trips or more. The more you use the Maine Turnpike, the more you save

Toll Calculator NJT

A lot of people seem to prefer exiting I-95 north of NYC, and taking the Tappan Zee bridge. Not sure, but I think the route is I-287. The route jumps off from 95, then loops around NYC into New Jersey, and has an exit to the NJ Turnpike, which is I-95, so you're back on 95, which then gives you an interstate highway all the way to FL The European Union database of suspected drug reaction reports is EudraVigilance, som også sporer rapporter om skader og dødsfall etter eksperimentelle COVID-19 vaksiner. Health Impact News (HIN) reports that it is only for countries in Europe who are part of the European Union (EU), which comprises 27 countries. The total number of countries in Europe is much higher, almost twice as. Pa. Turnpike tolls increasing for E-ZPass members, 'Toll By Plate' drivers in 2021 Pa. Turnpike drivers beware: toll prices will increase starting January 2021. Tag Complete an application online or visit a Customer Service Center, or enroll over the phone at 1-888-AUTO-TOLL (1-888-288-6865). E-ZPass is available at the DRPA Customer Service Center, which open for walk-in service Monday through Friday 8 AM to 6 PM, and is located at 420 N. 6th Street in Camden, NJ 08102

Toll and Distance Calculator - New York State Thruwa

It covers tolls that are in operation, under construction or financed as of Jan. 1, 2015. It includes cost-per-mile data for 79 out of 106 interstate tolls, but is missing data for the remaining 27 Many of Florida's major roads charge a toll. Before traveling to the state, check if any passes you have in your home state are accepted in Florida. Here are a few of the major toll roads: Florida Turnpike. Beechline Expressway, Orlando. Interstate-75, Miami. Interstate-595. Veterans Expressway, Tampa Pennsylvania Turnpike Rejects Claims That Its Tolls Are The Highest In The World It now costs a whopping $95 to cross the state from Ohio to New Jersey without an E-ZPass. By Jon Delano March 8. The I-PASS system is an electronic method of collecting tolls. This system was first launched in 1993 and was put into use by the Illinois State Toll Highway Authority on toll roads throughout the state.. A transponder is used to allow cars to pass through tollbooths without having to slow down The official website of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. Find information and services from Pennsylvania state government agencies

Toll payment options Mass

Mysterious charges appeared on E-ZPass statements of Pennsylvania Turnpike customers at least 350,000 times over the course of a year. Called V-tolls, these are $10 charges incurred by E-ZPass. More than two months after the elimination of toll plazas along the Massachusetts Turnpike, approximately 85 percent of toll transactions on the Pike are now billed through E-ZPass

8 reviews of Interstate 78 Toll Bridge Who Doesnt Love the Delaware River Joint Toll Bridge Commission? Toll: 75 cents for cars, 1.25 for Vehicles with Trailers (Westbound only) Lanes: 8 lanes, all E-Z Pass equipped Location: Easton PA to Phillipsburg NJ Carry: multi-lane highway (I-78) Type: twin 4-girder 7-span continuous structure supported on hammerhead reinforced concrete piers and. *Massachusetts Turnpike, 123 miles: From Boston to East Lee (the entire route except a short section at the west end). *New Hampshire Turnpike, 15 miles: The entire route from Seabrook to Portsmouth From The $1,500,000s; A quiet enclave just minutes from town, schools, and commuter routes. Hopkinton's newest luxury single-family community with home sites averaging 1.8+ acres, the largest offered by Toll Brothers in M